Thursday, October 12, 2017

10/12/17...Walked at Sportszone, Bill volunteered at the VA, Got some stuff ready for our New York trip, Ate my left over turkey sandwich from Zehnders, Went to Faith Rider's meeting

I spent my quiet time with the Lord and then went to walk at the Sportszone.  They had one little area in the far corner of the track roped off because they were cleaning it, so we walked one direction and then did a u turn and went the other direction and did a u turn.  I walked my three high speed miles and then came home and ate my leftovers from Zehnders.  It was just as good as it was yesterday.
Got some things ready for our New York trip.  I'm getting excited about going.  Bill spent the day volunteering at the VA.  We went to our Faith Rider's chapter meeting in the evening.  Bill did a great job leading it.  We had nominations for officers and other positions.  Looks like Bill will still be president and I will be web master and newsletter editor still.  No one wanted to take over.

No comments: