Tuesday, October 17, 2017

10/16/17...Went to see Kenzie's new apartment, Vikki and Misty stopped to get shelves Bill made

Saw these two sweeties when I took Vikki home

Worked on getting stuff ready for trip. I went shopping and got a couple of new tops for my trip and one pair of jeans.   Kenzie called and wanted me to come see her new apartment.  I talked to Vikki and she wanted to go along, so I picked her up and we went to see her.  Her apartment is cute and she has it decorated real cute.  We visited there for a while and I gave her the stuff I brought her (rechargeable sweeper, broom and dustpan, garbage bags) and Vikki gave her lots of cute clothes she got for her.  I should have taken a picture of Kenzie in her new place but will have to to it next time.  I was glad to see she is in a nice area.  We had a nice visit and then dropped her off at work and we headed to Michaels so Vikki could get bags for her bracelets.  I took her home and went in to see Peyton and Isaac.  Got my hugs and could only stay a couple of minutes.  Came home, made pizzas for dinner,  hung the beautiful fall wreath Misty made me up, and did our lesson for Bible Study.  Watched a movie.


No comments: