Sunday, October 29, 2017

10/27/17 Kimmy and the boys came over, Vikki, Peyton and Isaac came over, The girls sewed and stuffed the rest of the arm pillows, Kody and Peyton spent the night



Adam played his instrument for us and he sure has improved.  He is playing so good for just learning....


Love this picture of him....papa snoozing in the background, but not for long  ha ha

Eli like moving the couch up and down with the button

Jacob sorting through Vikki's beads

I brought the Statue of Liberty back with me

Peyton, Kody, Eli, Jacob and Adam

Peyton and Kody at McDonalds

Peyton

Kody

Kody

Kody and Peyton reading the Kid's Bible with pop up pictures.  They love it.
Sue and I went to visit Louise and Lila in the new facility for rehab on Tittabawassee.  They were both doing good.  Louise should get out Tuesday.  Sue came in to visit when we got back to my house.  Kimmy and the boys came over after the boys got out of school.  They only had a half day so I was so happy they could come.  Got my hugs I have been missing while I was gone.  When Vikki got out of work, she, Peyton and Isaac came over too.  We ate salad with chicken for lunch.  Eli brought his spaghetti O's so he had me warm them up.  Adam and a peanut butter and Jelly sandwich.  Jacob had eaten pizza before he came so he wasn't hungry. Sue ate with us.  She stayed for a while and then when she left, Kimmy and Vikki sewed the rest of the pillow arms.  Kimmy gave Mocha a great haircut.  She looks so cute.  She was really matted.  I didn't even think Kimmy would be able to groom her.  She sure is talented.  Vikki brought an arm for me to keep that attaches to my folding table to hold Mocha still.  It worked great.  Thank you Kimmy! At four I went and met Kody's grandma and picked him up at Tim Horton's.  He was a little shy for a couple of minutes and then he loved playing with the kids.  Adam and Eli were so good with him.  They all played nice together.  After everyone left, I took Peyton and Kody to McDonalds.  They played with a nice little boy who really took care of them.  He came with us to get their free cones and traded Kody's transformer for a mask Kody wanted.  Then Kody dropped his cone and the 10 yr. old boy went and got him another one.  We walked to our cars and as we went out the door the kid said I know what car is yours.  He guessed wrong, so I told him which one.  Him and his grandpa were parked right next to us in a red van.  The grandpa saw the cross on my car and said he had to get one of those and asked me where I got it.  We were driving down the road and were going to turn on our road and they went by us and the kid was just waving away.  Peyton lost her tooth at school today.  She was pretty excited and looked so cute with it out.  She got a tooth holder necklace from her school.  She put the tooth in a baggie before bed so the tooth fairy could take it.

No comments: