Friday, October 6, 2017

10/3/17...Took kids to school, Went to our breakfast, had first small group meeting

Max eating his pizza and some roast...he sure loves roast

Evan eating his pizza and a half hamburger left from last night.  He absolutely loves hamburgers!


Small group started tonight....great group of friends

Ralph, Nancy, Roy and Marie at small group
The kids got up and got ready for school and then had time to play the i pods for a little while.
They were very well behaved on the way to school.  I went to breakfast after I dropped them off.  There were a lot at our breakfast this morning which was nice.  After breakfast, I came home and went over everything for Bible Study tonight and ran off the copies we will need.  My friend Vikki, messaged me that her dad was in ER and they thought he had a stroke.  We sure are praying for him.  I called the girls to get them praying too. 
Baked a banana pudding cake for our dessert to have tonight.  I picked the kids up and we dropped Jack off at Vikki's.  He sure gives good hugs!  Evan and Max played with legos when we got home while I went through their school folder to see what they had to do and initial and sign what i needed to.  The boys took the gunea pig outside for a little while so it could eat some grass.
When everyone started coming for small group, I put the movie, Angels in the Outfield in for the boys.  They love that movie.  They sure were good and very quiet all during Bible Study.  The Mikayla's parents dropped Hailey off after her practice.  She got here about 20 minutes after small group started.  I warmed up some roast, carrots and potatoes for her and she ate and then sat in with the boys.  Small group went good and we all shared something about ourselves and got to know everybody better.  Great group of people in our group this year.  After everyone left, I told the kids how proud I was of the way they acted while everyone was here.  The boys really had the giggles after that...guess they had to let loose after being quiet for so long.  I listened to them say their prayers and tucked them in.

No comments: