Wednesday, October 18, 2017

10/18/17 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEAUTIFUL AND SWEET DAUGHTERS.




HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIMMY AND VIKKI!  I LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH!


The two birthday girls!

 
The birthday girls parents
CELEBRATING THESE TWO SWEETIES TODAY...SO PROUD OF HOW THEY HAVE TURNED INTO SUCH WONDERFUL YOUNG LADIES






MELISSA AND I CELEBRATED YOU TODAY.  SORRY YOU WEREN'T THERE

Vikki came over after she dropped the kids off at school and we went to Sportszone and picked Bill up.  We all went to meet Kimmy at Bob Evans in Midland to celebrate Kimmy and Vikki's birthdays.  It is our yearly tradition to have breakfast together.  We had such a nice time and the food was yummy.  The girls each got a free cinnamon roll for their birthday.  They were full so they took it home.  Kimmy and Vikki had to go to work after that.  I finished packing and then went to the bank, to Kroger's and to Melissa's.  I surprised her and took her a donut and Mocha.  We celebrated the girls birthdays together since Melissa had to help out at the kid's school and couldn't come this morning.  We had a good laugh while we were celebrating.  I taught my class in the evening and only had 6 kids.  5 were missing.  It was a good lesson and went great.  Joan had some snickers bars on the counter for me.  She is always so sweet and leaves great surprises for me.

No comments: