Sunday, October 29, 2017

10/28/17...Kody and Peyton got up and were excited the tooth fairy brought money for Peyton's tooth, Went to Messiah Lutheran church to Bazaar Vikki and Misty had table at, Bill and I took Peyton and Kody to Tim Hortons, Went to Jack's soccer game, Went to Clio with Faith Riders, Went to see movie,

Peyton with her money from the tooth fairy

Kody and Peyton eating breakfast

Peyton at Tim Hortons

Kody at Tim Hortons

Jack at his soccer game his team had to make up. It's amazing how fast he runs after the ball and how many times he kicks it.  He can kick it far!  He is a natural!

Jack being the goalie



Jack in action

Peyton, Isaac and Kody...Rody came to pick Peyton up and brought Isaac

Misty and Vikki by their bazaar table.  There's was the only one I would call beautiful.  Very talented girls for sure.e


Kody and Peyton woke up at around 8.  I fixed them breakfast and then had them get dressed before I left for the Bazaar.  I went to the Bazaar while they stayed with Papa.  I was amazed at how beautiful the girl's table was.  Lots of hard work on that table for sale.  They sold almost $300 so that was great.  I enjoyed going and looking at everything.  Messiah Lutheran Church was beautiful.  Before I left, I picked up some soup and four cookies to take home.  Got home and went with Bill and the kids to Tim Horton's.  I had a bagel and the rest had donuts.  Melissa stopped in with Jack, but had to leave right away, so I picked up a donut and Mocha for her to have at the game.  We went to Jack's soccer game and it was cold and windy.  We really enjoyed watching him play though even though it was so cold.  I even wore gloves.  Jack is an amazing soccer player.  Papa told him he could tell a great player and he was one for sure.  We came home and ate lunch and Rody and Isaac came to pick up Peyton.  I took Kody and dropped him off to Melissa's so she could take him to Trunk or Treat and then came home and Bill and I went to Meijer's to meet Faith Rider's to go to Lucky's in Clio for dinner.  Wes and Gayla, Dan and Renee, and Chuck were there.  We went to Lucky's and there was a sign saying they were closed because of power problems.  We went to another restaurant in Layton Corners where they hire handicapped people.  It is a great little restaurant.  We ate and then went back to Saginaw and Renee and Dan and Bill and I went to see the movie, Same Kind of Different as Me.  Our popcorn and pop were free because Renee used our reward card and that made enough points.  We were happy about that.  The movie was good and had a great message.  One person can change a lot of lives.

No comments: