Sunday, October 29, 2017

10/26/17...Met Angie and Shani for breakfast, Went grocery sh opping, Went to Melissa's, Picked Peyton and Isaac up from school, Came home and Vikki came from work and we made cloth arms for their bracelets for the bazaar, Went to do Bingo for residents at CommunityPeyton. Village

Peyton

Isaac lost his tooth and is showing me it's in his hand
We went to Bob Evan's to meet Angie and Shani.  It was freezing in when we got there and took a while to warm up.  We had a nice time visiting and spent about an hour and a half there.  Bill had an appointment so we left and he went to his appointment and I went to get some groceries.  I went to Melissa's and visited with her for a while before I picked Peyton and Isaac up from school.  When they each came out, they ran to me with arms wide open and gave me the biggest hugs and told me they missed me.  It was so sweet.  Vikki had to work late, but when she got out she came over and we worked on cloth pillow arms for her bracelets for the bazaar.  Isaac pulled his tooth out.  He was so happy.  Peyton's is loose, but not as loose as his.  Vikki cut the material and I sewed them on the machine.  Peyton and Isaac helped Vikki stuff them.  We had a nice time working together and they turned out so nice.  At 6:30 we went to help the residents at Community play Bingo. Bill called the numbers and was so funny.  All the residents had a good time and so did we.

No comments: