Wednesday, October 11, 2017

10/11/17..Went to Ollie, Went to Frankenmuth with Kimmy and Vikki for their birthday dinners, taught my class at church

Vikki and Kimmy at Zehnders
Our pretty ornament we each got for our free birthday gift

Vikki, me and Kimmy at Bronners



Charlie and Sue picked us up and we went to Ollie at SVSU with them and their friend Tom.  They had a speaker there who talked on Agent Orange.  He was a very good speaker and it was very interesting.  The place was packed.  When I got home, I went over my lesson for tonights Delta Club at church.  Kimmy got here and we went to Vikki's to pick her up and headed to Frankenmuth.    We went to Zehnder's and sampled some goodies in the bakery.  Then we went upstairs and the girls got their free family style dinners and I got a half hot chicken sandwich with mashed potatoes, dressing, squash and buttered noodles.  I also had cranberries, cottage cheese, cranberries and liver pate that the waitress brought the girls and they didn't like.  She told me I could have them.  YUM!
The girls had great food and we all had fun and really got full.  We were so full none of us could eat the free hot fudge sundaes that came with the meal.  Bummer!  We went to Bronner's after we were done to get our free ornaments.  They are beautiful this year.  We went to the Bead Store in Frankenmuth and picked out assorted beads for Vikki.  It was so much fun.  She wanted stuff to make bracelets for her birthday this year.  I dropped the girls off at Vikki's so they could go to Bigby's and get their free drink there.  I got home, changed and went to teach my class.  It went well and the kids were great.  So thankful for all the blessings from the Lord!

No comments: