Monday, October 30, 2017

10/30/17

Love this pumpkin picture Melissa put on of Evan, Max, Hailey and Jack


Ahmeh reminds me a lot of Kenzie in this picture
Went and walked three miles at the Sports zone.  Went shopping for items for shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child and then came home and stated packing them.  I had to take all of the air out of the soccer ball to get it in the box with all the other stuff.  Did some cleaning to get ready for small group.  After I made dinner, I took the shoeboxes to Holly's house.  It was so nice seeing her and Kylie.  Came home and Bill and I listened to the sermon from last week.  We were in New York so didn't get to hear it till now.  It was a good one on the escalator and anger.  We did our questions for small group afterward.  Played Words with Friends with each other.  Vikki called and we sure had some great laughs.  I was in tears.  It was a had to be here moment.



No comments: