Tuesday, October 10, 2017

10/10/17....Went to our breakfast at Sullivan's, Stopped at Melissa's, took Kenzie to work, Got ready for small group, had small group

Nine of us showed up for our breakfast.  After breakfast, I went to Melissa's and dropped off popcorn from the movie last night, and also dropped off stuff Sue sent for Max and some candy Kim Reminder made.  Thought the kids would like it.  
I went to Kenzie's and gave her a ride to work.  On my way home, I stopped at Aldi's and got apple cider for small group tonight.  Came home and made chili.  Worked on kids lesson for my class tomorrow night.  Then I got stuff ready for small group.  After Vikki got out of work, she and the kids came over.   She and Isaac had some chili.  Peyton didn't want any.  They both had snacks here too.  I got lots of hugs from Peyton....she was really cuddly and sweet.  Got one big hug from Isaac.  Small group went great.  It was a good study on persistence and prayer.

No comments: