Thursday, October 5, 2017

10/4/17...Same routine this morning, I sure know how busy Melissa is now. Taught Delta Club at church to K-1


Hailey second in line practicing

Hailey in action


Love seeing the fun the kids have worshippiing

So happy to see them raising their hands to the Lord.  Isaac is in the blue number 81 shirt in front and Evan and Peyton are on the right of him.

Peyton and Isaac having fun doing the balloon game

Can't believe I didn't take any pictures today.  Busy with getting homework done when the kids got home, going to Hailey's game and then teaching my class.  The kids were so helpful and are growing up so nice.  They played while I went through their folders from school and had their snack.  We ate and then went to Hailey's volleyball game at Peace Lutheran.I saw Matt Starke when I walked in and talked to him quite a while.  Got Evan a pack of M & M's from the concession stand.  Max and Bill went in the truck, and Evan and I went in the car because we had to leave early to go to our class. I have him, Peyton and Isaac again this year which makes me happy.  Got a call from Bill and he went to Bethlehem School instead of Peace so I told him where to come.  They got there after the game had started but didn't miss too much of it.  They bought popcorn on their way in.  Hailey and her team played so good during the first game.  I was amazed at how much they have improved and what great teamwork they have now compared to when they first started.  They have great coaches.  Hailey did a good job as captain of her team an I could hear her encouraging them lots while they were playing.
I didn't even want to leave because I was having so much fun watching them.  We left and headed right across the street to our church.  Amanda helped me tonight because she is going to cover for me when I got to New York.  She was a great help with all the writing we had to do the first night.  We had 9 kids and they are all so sweet.  What a great class!  We went home and had ice cream for a treat before class.  It is nice this year because it's a requirement for parents to pick their kids up on time.
We got out much earlier and then the kids got to bed earlier than normal.  Max stayed up and we worked on his spelling words.  He sure has some big words for a sixth grader...Simultaneously is one of them.  All long ones this time and 20 of them.  I sure know how much Melissa does now with schoolwork, Laundry, school activities and so much more.  WOW...great job Melissa and Bruce!  So much to do with our four sweeties!

No comments: