Monday, October 9, 2017

10/9/17...Walked three miles, Took the car for an oil change, went to see A Question of Faith


Pretty flowers from Marie

Went to Sportszone and walked three miles.  Came home and got ready to take the car for an oil change in Bay City.  Blessed to have one free oil change left to use.  I called Kenzie to see if she could go get a sandwich with me, but she was working.  Went to Roy and Marie's to take them the questions I ran off for our small group.  They don't have internet so couldn't get them on line.  We had a nice little visit and she picked some pretty flowers for me.  So sweet of her.  Love hydrangeas too.  I am going to get some of this kind to plant.  Got home and did some things on my list and then Charlie picked us up to go to a movie.  We saw A Question of Faith.  It was a tear jerker, but was a very good movie.  Bill and I went to Logans for dinner after we got home from the movie.  He had chopped steak and I had salmon and a shrimp skewer.  We both had a huge baked potato, salad and roll.  It was so yummy! 

No comments: