Tuesday, July 31, 2018

7/31/18..Bruce came to spend the day. The kids were all excited.


Peyton, Hailey, Isaac, Evan, and Max...fun with Evan's Balloon  blower he got

Evan, Max, Jack, Bruce an Hailey

Isaac showing me his wand trick.  Peyton, Evan and Max in the background



Peyton, Isaac, Evan and a friend that came over lots

tI looked out my window and the kids were having fun so I took a picture

                           The boys all loved playing laser tag.
Max and Evan

Evan and Jack

Add caption

Isaac

Isaac

Isaac

Isaac and Evan

Gayla, Peyton, Isaac and Evan outside our camper

Peyton, Isaac, Evan and a friend playing
Went to class. Bruce came up at 12:30. It was so nice having him here. The kids were very excited to see him.  We went to play laser tag after quiet time. The boys all had fun.  Isaac absolutely loved it and wanted to call his mom and tell her right away that he played.  He took the kids to the zip line. Peyton and Isaac played on the tire swings and then Bruce took them all to ride the barrel train.  Mike Vargas came to visit.  Kimmy called me while they were at the beach.  The boys were having fun in the waves of Lake Superior.  Kimmy and I had such a nice talk. I sure am missing her.  Max is being super good as is quick to help me joyfully with whatever I need.  I am blessed with all these sweet grand children.  We ate spaghetti at our campsite and Bruce ate with us.  He had to leave after that.  We went to the tabernacle after that.  All the kids left to go to their class and I went to help Tasha with the three year old class.  Went and had ice cream after that.  Wes and Gayla scooped ice cream a. Tasha, her hubby and Caleb sat with us.  Bill took the kids back to the camper.  I called Melissa and talked to her.  What great faith and a great attitude she has. She and Vikki FaceTimed us today.  Loved that.  Bill had all the kids getting ready for bed when I got there.  He listened to some say their prayers and I listened to the rest.  My heart is touched by the way they pray from their hearts.  Good job training them 
Moms and dad’s.  Way to go!  

No comments: