Thursday, September 29, 2016

1/29/16...Kimmy and Melissa came over. Poor Vikki was sick with a cold so couldn't come

Mocha after Kimmy groomed her
,
Fun with Jack at McDonalds

Jack playing

Mocha

Jack wanted to play Indiana Jones after he got his schoolwork done

Norman was having a good day. I was happy when Kimmy sent me this cute picture of him!

Kimmy came over in the morning.  We drank our coffee and visited.  She hurt her knee yesterday, so I prayed for her.   We just hung out at my house.  Melissa came over after Kimmy got here.  Always so nice to get together.  We missed Vikki as she was sick and couldn't come.  Boo Hoo!!! We ate Vegetable Soup for lunch   Kimmy groomed Mocha for me and did such a good job. Thank you so much Kimmy.  She looks great.  I appreciate you so much.  Bill went to pick up water for our water cooler.  He found a snowblower attachment for our John Deere tractor and also a nice cover while he snow blows.  Kimmy and I helped him get the mover box Wes gave him, off the trailer so be could pick the other stuff up.  We were a little nervous because it was so big, but Bill put some wheels under it and everything went well.  I went and got Jack and took him to McDonald's to eat and play.  We had fun together.  He was so sweet and cute.  We ate, then he played and then we got hot fudge sundaes.  Jack wanted me to have the one with the most hot fudge because he thought that would make me happy. What a sweetie!  We went to my house afterwards we kicked the soccer ball around.  He is pretty good at it.  We went inside and he did his homework.  He learned his scripture memorization really quick.  It was Acts 2:38.  When Papa got home we went out to see him and see what he got.  Looks really nice and sure will help him this winter.  Jack drove the cart all over and had fun going fast.  After that, I cooked up some squash while he played Indiana Jones.  Sat and watched him play,  and he is getting really good at it now.  He picked out his pumpkin while he was here.  Took Hailey and Max's pumpkins to them too.  Sure was a good year for pumpkins this year.  Melissa was watching her neighbor, Amy's four kids.  The baby has gotten so big and is a toddler now.  She was so cute.  Melissa is so good with kids and has such a love for them.

No comments: