Tuesday, September 27, 2016

9/27/16....Busy and fun day

Picked Kale and put it in the dehydrator


Squash baking in the oven


Made vegetable soup


Cut up Kalarabi


Went to Hailey's volleyball game


Hailey is a great server


Bill and Hailey after her game

Went to our breakfast and then stopped at Melissa's afterward for a little visit.  Her carpet looked amazing after she shampooed it.  After I left there I went and visited my friend Lila who is 97.
She moved into a new assisted living place which is beautiful.  She was hard of hearing so I had to talk into her good ear for her to hear me.  She was so sweet.  I prayed with her before I left! 
Isaac called me and told me he had a Tomato drill at school.  Had to laugh.  Of course Peyton corrected him and told him it was a Tornado drill.  Such cute kiddos.  Went to Meijer's for some groceries and then came home and picked kale and dehydrated it, made veggie soup, cooked yummy squash, cut up kalarabi.  So thankful for garden stuff.  Bill and I went to Hailey's volleyball game.
Bruce was their so we sat with him.  Celeste wasn't playing, so she came to sit by me.  After the game, I went and got my hug from Hailey and gave her a couple of dollars for a treat!  It's tradition!
After that, we headed to Mt. Morris to go to a CMA chapter meeting at Good News Riders.  

No comments: