Wednesday, September 21, 2016

9/21/16...Went to walk at Sportszone. Bill was there at 5:30 and was done walking and playing Euchre with his friends. Vikki and Kimmy were at my house when I got home. Melissa came shortly after. We had fun visiting and updating our phones. The girls had salad for lunch and I ate the other half of my sub I got yesterday.


During our Faith Rider's visit to Shield of Faith Church, Bill was talking about Run for the Son and how we raise money for the Jesus Film, Open door which distributes Bibles, and Mission Ventures which gives motorcycles to pastors in foreign countries so they can get to their churches. A lady handed Bill a note afterwards and said she wanted to donate this motorcycle with only 9,000 miles on it, 2 leather jackets, and a helmet to sell and give the money to Run for the Son.  God is amazing!  It was our friend, Steve Bluer's mom.  We didn't really know her though. Bill is changing the spark plugs, fixing it up and he washed it.  It is looking so good!  Praying God sends a buyer quickly so we can donate the money to Run for the Sun.  The church blessed us with a $300 check to donate too!  They also made Bill a birthday cake and brought it down the aisle as it was his birthday.  We used to go there and they were so sweet to us. 

Aunt Kimmy and Kenzie.  So much fun with the girls and Kenzie here today!  

Aunt Missy and Kenzie


Kenzie played her guitar for us.  It sounded so good!


Had fun with my kiddos at Church!  They are gluing paper leaves on their pictures

More of my kiddos!  The girls like to sit at the girls table and the boys like to sit at the boys table they say

Here's the whole group.  They did such a good job and were so good.  Poor Peyton was sick so she couldn't come.  Evan was cute.  When I introduced myself, I said Miss Penny, like money!  The kids went around and said their names for a new boy that was there and when they finished, Evan raised his hand and when I went over to him, he said to me really serious, "but your name is really Nana isn't it".  He was so sweet.  He and Isaac did so good and had so much fun with the kids.

Amazing that I have 3 grandkids in my class.  I am so blessed!

I was so blessed to see Hailey afterwards and here that she and her team won all three games against Peace.  They are the best team and she never thought they would beat them.  Was so sorry I forgot her game there and didn't get to see it.  I was thinking too much about getting ready for my class I guess.


No comments: