Wednesday, September 28, 2016

9/28/16...Kimmy to the Rescue....thanks Kimmy


Made strawberry freezer jam today!

Turkeys strolling through by the garden behind the shed.  Only got the last two.  They were nice ones.  Turkey fever!  I thought of my dad and how excited he was when he saw turkeys!  He would call me and tell me about it.  Sure do miss him.

Bill, Eli, Adam and Jacob.  The boys were really interested in the television Bill was trying to fix and had the back off.  Almost looks like a sheep in the front of the picture.  We put that on our motorcycle seat when it's cold out.

Eli looking so cute.  He had a doctor appt. today

Adam relaxing on the trampoline

Cutie Adam!

Adam jumping

Cutie Jacob reading his book

Aam, Jacob, and Eli getting ready to go home.

Went to Sportszone and walked 3 miles.   Bill was playing cards by the time I got there.  He and Charlie were pretty happy they were winning.  Pastor Schultz was there walking so I talked to him for a while.  Went to Pat's to get probiotic yogurt to take with the antibiotic I am taking for the root canal I am having done on Monday.  Came home and got jars washed for making jam.
Got the strawberries ready and started making the jam.  Kimmy called and asked if I was going to be home so her and the boys could come over.  I was excited and told her yes and to come.  I finished the batch of jam I was making and got it into jars.  Started another batch and when Kimmy got there she offered to help me.  Well help me she did.  I realized I had used 4 cups of strawberries instead of 2 like I was supposed to.  Jacob and I ran to the store to get 2 more boxes of sure jell.  I decided to get more sugar while I was there.  Wasn't going to but changed my mind.  Got back to the house and Kimmy mentioned if I needed more sure jell than I needed more sugar.  Was I ever glad I had picked it up.  We emptied the jars already filled and added the sugar and sure jell to it and then redid both batches.  Looks like it turned out really good!  THANK YOU KIMMY!  Kimmy cut the hair on Mocha's face.  She looks so cute now.  Thanks Kimmy.  The boys sure like seeing the TV Bill was working on.  They thought it was neat to see the inside of it.   Bill mowed the grass.  The yard looks great now!  Vikki was still sick today with a cold.  Praying for her.  I taught my class at church.  Nice to have Peyton and Isaac there.  Missed Evan tonight!



No comments: