Friday, September 16, 2016

9/16/16...Went to the dentist and then Vikki and I went to Kimmy's

Love this picture of Jacob, Adam and Eli with Norman!!!


Went to the dentist to get a tooth filled.  I didn't even feel him give me the shot to numb it.  I was nervous because this is the first I have had this dentist work on my teeth.  Had to have a filling that fell out replaced.  I didn't feel anything while he worked on it.   So happy when I prayed to pick the right dentist, this is who God gave me.  After my appointment, Vikki and I went to Kimmy's.  We wanted to be with her when she got the call from the vet.  The vet didn't call so Jared called them.  They hadn't gotten the results yet.  They said they were just as anxious to hear as Kimmy and Jared.
Sure am praying for a good report...something easy and not expensive to take care of.  Norman was doing great when we got there and even ate some of the soft canned dog food we brought him.
He kept it down and ate a few more spoonfuls later.  Then later he got bad again and couldn't stand up.  We went outside and when he went down the steps his legs gave out and he fell. 
We went for a walk in their woods and Norman stayed by the house waiting for us.  Kimmy helped him up the steps and then had to carry him in.   When it was time for the boys to get off the bus, we walked down the road to meet them.  We were so happy to see them.  Kimmy and the whole family had a neighbor's house warming party to go to, so we left right away.  Came home and made spaghetti for dinner.  

No comments: