Tuesday, September 6, 2016

9/6/16...Happy 5th Birthday Peyton and Isaac and Happy first day of Kindergarten!




Happy First day of School Jacob, Adam and Eli.   Praying for all of my grandkids to have a very blessed year and to do great
Jacob's first day of 6th grade
Jacob, Eli and Adam with their kitties on the first day of school.
Jacob 6th grade, Eli 1st grade and Adam 4th grade

Happy Birthday Peyton and Isaac!  I love you my precious 5 year olds

Isaac with his birthday balloons

Isaac with his remote car...He was really excited

Isaac and Peyton getting ready to open presents

Peyton with her birthday balloons

Peyton with her Baby Alive

Isaac, Mrs. Torres (their teacher) and Peyton.  First day of Kindergarten


Add caption

Reading their cards


In their birthday chairs

Cupcake time


Singing Happy Birthday to Isaac



Singing Happy Birthday to Peyton.  The next pics show all of her cute expressions.




Yummy frosting...

It was such a fun party celebrating these two

Went to breakfast and then afterward stopped at Melissa's to visit.  Vikki called and told us Kimmy was coming to Saginaw, so Melissa and I headed to my house.  Stopped and picked up her purse as she had left it at church Sunday.  Kimmy got to my house shortly after we got there.  I gave her a folder with some papers in it from when she was little.  She read a really precious note from Melissa to her that Melissa had put a quarter in.  Melissa was telling her what a nice sister she was and thanking her for helping her do the dishes and sharing.  It was so sweet and very colorful.  Brought back memories.  We left and met Vikki at Toys r Us so I could get birthday presents for Peyton and Isaac.  Got them each a lego set, Peyton one with a horse, and Isaac one with a truck and boat.
Went to Walmart and then back to Toys R Us.  After that we went to Tim Hortons and had Ice Caps and Bagels.  We sat in the chairs by the fireplace.  Went to the Dollar store and got gift bags and cards.  Took Melissa to pick up forms for the kids at the doctors.   Then took Melissa home and Kimmy and I came back to my house.  Kimmy had to leave for home right away.  Bill mowed the lawn.  Bill and I had chicken fried rice and salad for dinner and then headed to Vikki's for cake and ice cream to celebrate Isaac and Peyton's birthday.  Had fun and enjoyed visiting with Rody's mom and Aunt Ann.   Picked Mocha up.  Thank you Vikki for watching her and taking such good care of her.

3 comments:

Vikkis Blog said...

Thank you for everything and all your help, today and always! You are a blessing to me, I wish I could somehow be a blessing to you! Love you!

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

You are always a blessing to me. Watching Mocha, Brushing Mocha, Camping with me, Being so generous always and always being there for me. Loving the Lord and raising my grandchildren to Love Him and His Word. I love you more than you will ever know and I am so thankful for you.

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

It was a really fun party and the kids were so cute. Good job on everything.