Monday, September 19, 2016

9/19/16...Went to Hailey's Volleyball game! She did great and has a amazing serve. Her team won 2 out of 3 games! Way to go!


Didn't think of taking a picture until Hailey's game was over!  It was so exciting

The team was pretty excited

Hailey was a happy girl for sure

The boys didn't have any accidents for the past 5 days!  Yay boys! Way to go.  Way to go too, Peyton.  You haven't had any....It was surprise day!  They were all so excited.  Every family has flexible fort makers now!  

Evan, Max and Abby, Hailey and Jack

Made salsa today

Bill and I went and got gas this morning.  Got it for $1.56 a gallon and got the whole 35 gallons because Bill filled my car and the gas cans.  We had 70 cents off a gallon at Kroger.   Came home and picked tomatoes, kalarabi, peppers, jalepenos, and onions in the garden.   Washed all the bedding in the camper and hung it out to dry.  Picked Melissa up at 3:45 and went to Tony's for a burger, fries and root beer float.  We had fun as she taught me the right way to pour ketchup.  It came out nice for her but slow as could be for me.  Then when we poured our root beer floats into
to go cups, she poured hers just fine (she had her ice cream all cut up) and when I poured mine, the big hunk of ice cream plopped in and splattered down my cup.  Melissa wanted to give me lessons on that too.  She was so funny!  We asked for straws when we paid because they never gave us any. Well, we got in the car and the straws fell down the crack by my seat in the car.  We both went to try to get them and knocked heads.  We laughed so hard.  We couldn't get those straws no matter if I moved my seat forward or backwards.  Finally I went in the backseat and got them that way.  We were a couple of minutes late for Hailey's game.  She didn't play in the first game.  They have twice as many girls on the team this year.  They lost that game.  Celeste had told me in church that they weren't any good and had lost all their games and would lose these ones too.  I told her she needed to be positive and not say that.  I also told her I would pray that their team would win.  Melissa and I prayed at the restaurant that they would win and Hailey would do great.  Hailey played in the next two games and they won both games, by lots of points.  Hailey sure can serve good.  Love watching her and her team play.  Came home and made salsa.  Bill liked it when I had him test it.  Got sad news about Norman.  He has Addison't disease. I sure am praying for a miracle for him like God did for Stumpy, or for the medicine to be cheaper.  Trusting God like we always do.  He always gets us through.  So thankful!


No comments: