Thursday, September 8, 2016

9/8/16...Our 43rd Anniversary! Thank you Lord for bringing us together and blessing our marriage.


Bill making his chili for the chili cookout.  Rody is going in his place because we will be camping in Davison.  He used my award winning recipe, but added potatoes.  It was delicious.  I ate 2 bowls.
He made it by himself....now he can make it when we want chili.

Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband Bill.  We have been married 43 years today.  So thankful his sister Debbie (my friend at TV 5) introduced us way back then.  It was a pretty busy day today.   I packed the camper and Bill made his chili.  Ran off newsletter copies for tonight's meeting. Kenzie stopped over and right away asked me if she could cut the hair on Mocha's face so she could see better.  She did a great job.  I took a short nap.  Sure felt good.  I packed Mocha up and took her to Vikki's.  Took the chili Bill made to drop off for Rody.  Vikki called me and wondered why all the chili was at her house.  I told her.  She hadn't found out from Rody yet.  
We went to G's for our Faith Rider's meeting.  Bill was already there by the time I got there in the car.  We were excited to be going there.  When We got in, they had written us on the wrong date and had a retirement party (who had called that morning) in the room we were supposed to be in.  They gave us a back room without doors and tried to accommodate us.  The group at the other party were so noisy and didn't stay in the room with the doors closed, but stood right by the entrance to our room.  We could hardly hear a thing.
They did get a little quieter during the time they ate so that was nice.  It was hard being in all that noise and not being able to hear Bill or Brian.  We decided God had a purpose and tried to be patient and kind.  Our waitress did a great job.  So did Bill and Brian.  We  headed to Mooney's afterwards for ice cream. I had a half of a baby cone.  It was delicious....yummy chocolate almond in a waffle cone. We ate them outside where it was really peaceful.  Sure was nice


No comments: