Wednesday, September 7, 2016

9/7/16...The girls all came over. Fun day. In the evening Bill and I celebrated our anniversary since we have our Faith Rider's meeting tomorrow night and can't.

Peyton in the dress Vikki found for her while shopping today
Peyton with her lego set we got her put together.


Isaac with his lego set we got him for his birthday put together 
Vikki got here first this morning.  Kimmy came a few minutes later.  Texted Melissa to let her know.  We visited and decided to go to some thrift stores.  Prayed Vikki would find tennis shoes for Peyton and that  Kimmy would find soccer cleats for Adam.  They both found them in the Salvation Army Store.  I found a top and Vikki found me a Tiger T shirt.  Kimmy got a canning jar holder.  Great finds.   We went across the street to the Upscale Thrift shop.  Kimmy found a coffee press.  I found a white pair of croc candles.  Melissa called and met us at the Rescue Mission Store.  I found a pair of sandals there and could get a pair free with them so Kimmy found some shoes for one of the boys.  Got Kimmy a comfy rocking chair with cushions she loved for her upcoming birthday.  It is so cute and comfortable.  Came home and we all had BLT's.  Thanks for making them Vikki.  Visited until they all had to go pick up kiddos.  Vikki left first.  I brought all of the girls dolls from when they were little that I had in the attic and Melissa and Kimmy had fun looking at them and reminiscing.  Brian, from Faith Rider's stopped in and we joked about playing with dolls.  Was pretty funny how we were holding the dolls and dressing them.  Sure was fun though.  Lots of good memories with the girls. Bill asked me if I wanted to go to Outback to celebrate our anniversary and of course I said yes.  Said he didn't want to face the TV and watch the tigers because he just wanted to focus on me.  So sweet.  We went and saw the movie, Ben Hur after that.  It was a good movie, but too much blood shed for me.  Bill and I had such a nice evening though.  Vikki and the kids tried to FaceTime me and show me the kids lego sets put together.  They are really nice sets.  Look like lots of fun.  Can't wait to see them in person.

No comments: