Friday, September 23, 2016

9/23/16....The motorcycle the lady donated is tuned up and ready...Bill rode it home

Bill after we picked the motorcycle up!

He loved riding it home

Nice country drive
Baby James is such a cutie


Cool and rainy today!  Vikki and I were going to go turn in our applications for working the election and decided we would walk the rail trail while we were there.  The rain changed our minds though.  We came back to my house and listened to worship music, visited and had warmed up roast, potatoes and carrots for lunch.  She tried blueberry pie for the first time too and said it was good.  Lenny came too and was a very well behaved doggie.  My sweet friend, Vikki, called me and we are planning a get together with the girls.  She sent me some pictures of her new grandson, James.  He's so happy and such a cutie.  Bill and I went and picked up the motorcycle that was donated for Run for the Son.  Bill drove it home while I followed.  We went to a movie with Chuck and Sue in the evening.  We saw Sully.  It was very good and an amazing true story.  Didn't like all  the swearing in it though.  I thought it wouldn't be too bad where it was rated PG-13.  Guess that doesn't mean a whole lot now days.  The previews for the upcoming movies were terrible.  No wonder our world is in the shape it is in.   

1 comment:

Lela Russell said...

Comments about the pie crust receipe...It's really cousin Bernices' pie crust. I've taught so many people how to make pie crust with that receipe. Latest last Sun was with a young bride who we gifted with a pie plate and rolling pin. Fun, fun.