Monday, September 5, 2016

9/3/16....Saying Goodbye to Roger and Rayleen's

Bill and Wes with their clipboards of everyone camping and what site number they are on.  They are an amazing team

   
Last day for the Wilsons to be our Evangelists

Wilson's going away party

I volunteered at putt putt to hand out clubs, balls and score cards.  These animals from Noah's ark were keeping me company.
Marsha and her sweet granddaughter came by to play
So did Wes and Bill...and here they are

Elaine came in the camper and read me a devotion while I fixed my breakfast.  She didn't eat and neither did Bill.  We went to the tabernacle and the new Evangelists, Jay And Jane were introduced by Roger and Rayleen.
Bill was on the golf cart helping people and came to give me a ride.  There were 17 of us Faith Riders here and two more are. Coming tomorrow.  Great turnout and great fun.  They were having lunch under a big tent so we took our meal tickets there and ate free.  I had a grilled chicken sandwich meal and Bill had a hamburger.  We went to the going away party, but I could only stay 1/2 Hr because I had to work at the golf stand.
Had lots of people come and they didn't have many golf balls, so I had to keep emptying the bucket of balls in the last hole.  After golf was finished, I went to sit with Bill and watch Bike games. Wes and Gayla won the road kill game.  She got eight critters in her net.  The new Evangelists got water ballooned (tradition)
And came and said the were going to sit in the crow on the bleachers so they wouldn't get wet again.  I told them to go sit on the far end, but Jane sat right next to me and Jay sat right behind me.  You knowhowBill can't resist getting people wet.  He dumped a part of water bottle on Jay.  I had almost a full water bottle, so a little later Jay dumped half of it on Bill's back.  Bill jumped up really wet and surprised. He sat down and Jay dumped the other half on him.  We laughed so hard since Bill was reaping what he sows.  They were so much fun and so nice to talk to.  The bike games were going and a little girl around 10 hurt her knee bad when her dad's bike fell over with her on it.  Everyone prayed for her and helped her immediately. An ambulance came and took her to a hospital in Pigeon.  We found out later
She didn't break anything or tear any muscles.  Praise God!  At 5 we went to a potluck Trinity Riders were having.  Lots of old friends were there and lots of good food.  Bill instigated again and dumped ice on Marsha.  She ended up dumping water on him and soaking him.  He didn't learn from the first episode.  





No comments: