Wednesday, September 14, 2016

9/14/16...Vikki and I went to Kimmy's to see Eli before his dr apptwiththe orthopedic doctor. Took Evan to McDonalds then went to my house. Hepicked out his pumpkin and was so happy



Went and saw my sweet Grandson, Eli today before his doctor appt. with the Orthopedic doctor.  He can't play soccer for 4 weeks the dr. said.  Praying his collarbone heals quickly.

Love this picture of Eli and his missing bottom teeth.  


Eli in the thing he and his mommy built with the bendables papa and I got him to cheer him up  since he got hurt.

Eli with his stuffed animal he got at the ER when he went in

I got the Clam out of the camper and set it up so it would be nice and dry.  It had a few drips of water on it when we packed it up.  Love that it is so easy for me to set up by myself.
Evan with his happy meal on our McDonald's Date


Evan playing at McDonalds
Evan with his ice cream






This is my favorite picture of him!  Love how cute and happy he is!Evan was so excited to pick his pumpkin in our garden.  He wanted the clean one.  The other ones all had dirt on them.  He's so cute!
These are the ones we picked.  






This is Jeanette's chicken watering system she set up.  



Vikki came over after she dropped Melissa's kiddos off at school and we went to Kimmy's.  We were happy to see Eli.  He was wearing his sling.  He looked so cute with his two bottom teeth missing.  Such a cutie.  I gave him the bendable and he and Kimmy made a cool fort.  I helped with a few of them.   Love the neat stuff you can make with them.  We prayed for Norman.  He sure is sick.  Vikki called all the Vets in town to try to get him in.  Kimmy went to Eli's appt. and Norman went outside with us while she was gone.  He wanted to play with the frisbee and picked it up, but couldn't go get it if it was very far away.  He carried it in his mouth though.  We took him in the house and he fell going up the steps.  I helped him up.  He laid in the house and couldn't get up at all.  Vikki and I went to some thrift stores and Kimmy got back to the house around the same time we did.  Norman couldn't get up at all for her either.  She gave him a slice of cheese and a few minutes after that she helped him up and he stayed up.  Then he got up by himself a couple of times.  We walked around her woods and he came with us.  He made it around the whole thing, but sat down a couple of times.  He was able to get up by himself then.  Don't know if it was because the cheese gave him energy.  He hasn't been eating good.  Vikki got him set up to go to Kimmy's Midland vet so after she picked up the boys she took him in.  He has lost 8 lbs. since the last time he was there.  They said his heart and lungs sound good.  Did blood work, so we are waiting to hear the results and sure are praying for good results. Something easy to take care of.  They gave him nausea medicine and also medicine for a yeast infection in his ear.  So thankful she took him in.

After I got home, I set up the screen tent to make sure it was nice and dry when I back it up for the winter.  It was so easy  to set up.  I took it down after a couple of hours.  When Melissa got home with Evan, I went and picked him up and took him to McDonalds.  He ate and then he had fun playing.  He wanted an ice cream cone after playing.  He was such a good boy.  He and Isaac both had great days at school and didn't have any accidents.  Thank you Lord for answered prayer.  Evan and I came home and I helped him with his homework, making sure he wrote his numbers the right way.  He did a good job and got pretty good at it after practicing.  After that, we went out and  I gave him a ride in the wheel barrow and picked 8 pumpkins. The 9th one is still green so we left it.  Evan wanted the clean one.  It was the only one that had hardly any dirt on it.  He is so funny and cute.

No comments: