Sunday, September 11, 2016

9/11/16.....Fun kayaking at Campground

Eli broke his collarbone last night and Kimmy sent me this picture this morning

Isaac at putt putt golf

Peyton
Isaac and Peyton on the big rock



Walking to the next hole
Peyton and Isaac on the bridge
Such a beautiful day to be kayaking!  Vikki, Jeanette and Mark by the fountain
Me, Jeannette and Mark
Mark and Jeanette
Me, Mark and Jeanete
Mark going close to the fountain
We stopped at a little Island with 2 picnic tables.  It's called Sandwich Island.  We traded kayaks on the way back, yellow's switched for green
Mark and Jeanette in the water by the island
Vikki watching the white heron.  Mark was trying to get close.  The heron was catching fish and eating them

Dad, Peyton and Isaac watching us kayak from the foot bridge
Dad took this of me.  Don't like the pic of me but love how clear the water is.  You can see all the seaweed
Mark, Jeanette and I
Mark
Jeannette
Bill beating me at putt putt. Such a nice 18 hole mini golf
We got up early and went home for church.  I taught Sunday School.  Had 9 Kids.  My three grandkids weren't there though.  Vikki, Peyton and Isaac went to church at the campground. It was in the ballroom.  She said there was a good turnout.  Found out Eli broke his collar bone last night.  He and Adam were going after the same dart and collided.  Eli fell down and Adam fell on top of him!  Ouch.  Eli did good during the night but was in pain today so they took him into ER.  Went home but has to see an orthopedic doctor.
Bill and I went to Bob Evans after church and had breakfast.  Chuck and Sue were there with his sister and her grandkids.??we got to the campground around 2:30.  Vikki and the kids were at the golf course so I got iout there and watched the kids golf.  Bill went to the camper to nap. We walked back and Vik was videoing the campground.  We walked by the pool and felt the water.  It was warm.  We got back almost to our camper and Vikki stepped in a whole while videoing.  She went flying but praise God she didn't fall. Jeanette and Mark were outside by their camper and saw her.  He said she looked like she was moving like an angel.  They asked us if we wanted to go kayaking so Bill watched the kids and we went.  We had so much fun!  Perfect weather!  Vikki, the kids, Bill and I went swimming and also sat in the hot tub. The kids had fun in the kids splash pool.  After that Vikki and the kids left.  She took Mocha for me too.  Thanks so much Vik!  Gad you came!  You are always so much fun!
Dad and I went golfing after they left and he beat me by 5. So fun golfing!  We came back and I made corn on the cob Bill got from church.  It was yummy.  
We played 3-13 and I won by a few points.  I am sitting under my electric throw while writting this.

No comments: