Monday, September 26, 2016

9/26/16...picked the rest of the garden, sorted pears to can and worked on the newsletter for Faith Riders

Vikki sent me this cute picture of Peyton and Isaac at their desks.  Vikki just found the desk for Isaac today

She also sent me this picture of Melissa and Lenny.  Lenny had been sitting right on Melissa's lap in a sitting position
Bill went to the sports zone, then took Stacie's dad to the VA to help him with things.  I sorted pairs and started canning the few that were ripe.  I only got one jar after getting everything ready and that jar broke in the canner.  Big waste of time.  First time I ever had that happen.  Lesson learned is not to can them unless I have more to put in the canner.  I picked all the squash in the garden.  Got lots so will begin cooking that and putting it in the freezer.  Love squash!  Picked some kale to dehydrate and also picked some tomatoes and green peppers.  Garden is done now!  Going to be watching the debate later.



No comments: