Tuesday, September 20, 2016

9/20/16..Kimmy and Jacob came to town for Jacob's dentist appt. Jacob's selling yummy candy. So nice seeing them. Norman had a good day today!

Bill told me to go look at the Crane in our yard.  Looked out in the back yard and this blue heron was walking so close to the house.  He flew a little close to the ground and headed for the front yard.  By the time I got my phone to take a pic, he was pretty far away

Isaac and Peyton in their Fort they made

Add caption

My sweet Jacob
Peyton, Isaac and Nana

Peyton, Jacob, Isaac and Lenny


Went to breakfast.  Only six of us there.  Had a good breakfast and good fellowship and then headed to Wes and Gayla's to pick pears.  Got a bushel and a half.  Also got strawberry plants from them to plant.  As soon as I got home I planted them in the planter Bill made me.  Can't wait for yummy strawberries of our own.  Kenzie came over.  Picked cherry tomatoes and we both had a salad.  Then we had chocolate covered blueberries.  She gave Mocha a bath.  I had planned on it and had everything set up.  She has always loved giving her baths.  Made me pretty happy.    Kimmy and Jacob stopped in and we bought some yummy candy from him.  He left it here so it wouldn't melt in the car while he was at the dentist.  I took it to Vikki's with me when I went to meet them there to visit.  Had a nice time.  Jacob was really happy with all the Star Wars shirts Vikki found at a garage sale for him.  She also got a shirt for Jared and 2 costumes for the boys.  Great finds and everything was only $5.  She finds the best deals and so does Kimmy

No comments: