Tuesday, July 10, 2018

7/10/18...Took Melissa to therapy, Took Bruce and Melissa to Maple Grill to eat

  I took a shower to try it.  It worked great. Did some last minute packing, locked up the refrigerator and freezer drawers, fastened the closet doors and shower doors. Didn't take any pictures today.  Bill came around 10:30 and finished packing the outside things.  I swept the outside carpets and folded them.  I left the campground and he still had to dump the camper.  I got back and went to Melissa's house to drop off Jack's bike.  I visited for a little while and then came home.  Bill wasn't home yet, so I called him to make sure he was ok.  He was almost home.  I was happy to hear that.   Spent the day catching up with watering plants and garden.  Watching progress on bathroom.  It is so nice to have the toilet from downstairs upstairs now.  Nice not to have to hold the handle down to flush.  Happy they moved it for Bill.  Melissa''s toe moved at therapy so that made my day.  No movement the last time so this is progress.  She has many praying for her and God is moving.

No comments: