Sunday, July 15, 2018

7/15/18...Happy Birthday Jack!!! Went to church, stayed for prayer time for our missionaries, Went to Olive Garden with Charlie and Sue, Went to Melissa and Bruces for Jack's 10th Birthday party.

Happy Birthday Jack!  Nana and Papa Love you so much!  Have fun on your special day! xoxoxoxox
Bruce always makes special cakes the kids ask for.  He is very talented
Max, Caleb, Jack, Evan and Hailey
Jack with his cake
He was pretty excited

Oh no, Caleb and Jack are eating eyeballs on their cake...YUK
Melissa, Jack and Bruce
Opening gifts
He wanted money this year.  I put it in a box and wrapped it with a rock in it.  Then I put it in another box and wrapped that. Then I put it in a bag.  I stuck a water bottle Melissa had left in my car in the bag and a hammer that Jack wanted for his birthday.  He was funny when he opened the one box and saw another wrapped box.  Loved getting money so he can buy a lego set he is saving for.  
He did a good job reading his cards to us
He got a swiss picket knife
Opening his soccer goal. He was happy to get that!

Papa and Jack playing soccer against Hailey and I



Add caption


I was very happy when Bruce took over my place.  I was TIRED!!!

We went to church.  It was wonderful worship and a great message.  Vikki didn't come because she is having problems with kidney stones again, but Rody and the kiddos were there.  After church we had prayer time for our missionaries and face timed two of our missionaries and prayed with them.  Bill had to go pick up something so he couldn't go.  Wendy said she would give me a ride home, so I cold stay for it.   So happy I stayed.  It was so nice praying together.  After I got home, Bill and I went to Olive Garden with Chuck and Sue.  Charlie has Spinal Stenosis and is using a cain and walking very slow.  Please pray for him.  We all had spaghetti, breadsticks and salad.  Nice time catching up.
We came home and I started going through the file cabinet upstairs and getting rid of old things we don't need.  At six, we went to Bruce and Melissa's to celebrate Jack's birthday.  We had a fun time and the cake was delicious.  Bill and I played soccer with Hailey and Jack because he got a nice soccer goal for his birthday. Lots of exercise! Thanks for the fun time Melissa!

No comments: