Thursday, July 12, 2018

7/12.18...We took the camper in to get everything fixed. Went to Kimmy's. Had potluck for our Faith Riders at Wes and Gayla's church.

Do you see anyone in the tree.  It's my sweetie Elie

What a great dog Wyatt is

Eli and Wyatt

Adam

Adam, Wyatt and Eli

Jacob

Three handsome Russell boys waving goodbye to me

What a blessing that Matt came to our meeting and potluck tonight.  He is an amazing miracle of God.  Had a motorcycle accident and wasn't supposed to live.  God had other plans.  

Milo in the back and Body in the front.  So happy to see these twins in person.  They are little miracle babies we prayed for.  God is awesome!
Great time at our picnic and meeting tonight

This is how our bathroom is progressing.  

Nice to have an opening for a wide door now.
We went to take the camper in at 8:30. The lady was super nice and joking today.  She has always been kind of crabby.  Loved seeing the change in her.  We came home and ate oatmeal.  I went to Kimmy's and spent the day.  We had fun hanging out, walking through the woods, drinking coffee, watching Wyatt (he's such a good doggie), listening to Jacob's jokes, and playing 3o-13.  I got beat once again.  Those are wonderful boys, just wonderful boys they can't be beat grandpa always said. I know it's completely truce now.  They are wonderful and I can't beat them in cards.  Jacob came up with that one.  I had a delicious strawberry parfait Kimmy made me for lunch.  Thanks Kimmy.

No comments: