Saturday, July 14, 2018

7/14/18...Went to RV place, Went to Sams Club, Went to Menard's,, to Vikki's, to Art Van's, and to Culver's

Sweet letter Kenzie sent to Peyton
Kenzie also sent Peyton the little crochet bag she made for her to wear and a bag of goodies!  Peyton was so happy!
Isaac and Peyton

We slept in which was nice.  Had our oatmeal for breakfast and then went to International RV to get our 0 gravity chairs.  Got to really nice black ones.  Bill wanted to get a black one and a checkered race car one, but I just wanted two matching nice ones so we got those.  We went to Sam's Club after that and signed up for Direct TV.  Time to change as Charter is getting too expensive again.  
They are coming on Monday.  It will be nice to be able to tape shows again.  The guy we signed up with was talking to us and we found out his dad worked for Bill and was a super good worker.  
We went to Menard's then and got our barn door and hardware for the hallway and also a door for our bedroom.  When we got home, I swept and scrubbed the floor.  Then I mopped it again with my spin mop.  It feels so good to have all that powdery stuff off the floor.  It will be back on Monday when they start working again, but I am enjoying it now.  We went to Vikki and Rody's.  She had me look at her spinach, but it doesn't look like mine.  It is a thick row.  She told me to taste it, but it tasted like a weed to me.  YUK.  I sure would like to know if there is spinach in that row.  Hard to tell.  We went to Art Van's after that and then to Culver's.  I was amazed that Culver's is all redecorated.  It is beautiful with nice additional booths and they are super comfy.  Doesn't seem like it has been that long since we have been there.  Saw Kim Mack from church there.  We each had concrete mixers.  Used a coupon so got one free.  Got home and read my Bible, then watched the news and went to bed.

No comments: