Monday, July 16, 2018

7/16/18...Overslept as I set my alarm wrong...Workers got lots done, Went to Melissa's, took her to therapy, Cleaned the desk out upstairs, Got one layer of dust vacuumed and dusted.


A pretty hibiscus I got from Jacob and Adam's band fundraiser. So pretty

Hailey...my bookworm

Jack and Max sure have fun with legos

This will be the door they cut through to our bedroom from the bathroom

Vanity will go under the light switches and plugs they put in.  Toilet in corner

Sunken lights will be up there in shower.
It will be nice to have a big door going into the bathroom from the hallway.  They shower will be where the floor is cut out.
View of where shower will be from the other direction.
I accidentally set my alarm for 6 p.m. instead of a.m., so didn't wake up early enough to go to the SportsZone to walk.  Made us oatmeal and then was going to move my car to the back before the workers got here, but Bill had already moved it and his truck.  That made me happy.  I vacuumed the living room and dining room and dusted even though I know more dust from them working will be on the way.  Worked on cleaning the desk out upstairs and moving my file cabinet stuff to a different file cabinet.  Lots of sorting.  I went to Melissa's at noon and took a pizza from Little Caesars.  The kids were so happy that I got bread sticks too.  Took Melissa to therapy.  She had a good appt.  They got both of her toes to move and were very happy about that.  Also got her foot to move sideways with the electrodes.  I ate leftover spaghetti from Olive Garden and made Bill chicken strips, mashed potatoes and corn.  Still working on catching up my blogs,  Almost done.  

No comments: