Monday, July 9, 2018

7/9/18...Vikki was packing up to leave. Had to get up on the roof of the camper.Went for a swim,

There I am on the roof of the camper.  Peyton is pointing up to me.  

Vikki, Peyton and Isaac in the pool.  We had the pool all to ourselves

Isaac golfing

We taught Isaac how to play tonk. He did pretty good.  

Bill sent me pictures of the bathroom work that was done


We got up and ate breakfast.  Vikki started packing.  Isaac told me his stuffed animal was up on the slide out.  I tried to use the little stepladder we brought but couldn't reach it.  Vikki was going up the ladder of the camper, but got a little nervous.  I have been up on camper's before, so I said I would do it.  It sure is a high camper.  I got up there and went and swept it off with the broom.  Isaac was happy to have it again.  Vikki took my picture up there.  We took the clam down and then went for a swim.  It sure felt good.  We went golfing after our swim and then came back and taught Isaac how to play tonk.  Peyton played too.  We finished packing after that.  I put Jack's bike in my car, folded up our two bikes and put them in and some other things Vikki couldn't fit in.  We also packed up lots outside for Bill.  We went to Fergie's for pizza for lunch.  When we got back, Vikki left and I scrubbed the camper floor and cleaned the camper.  It's much easier when hooked up to water and having drains to use.  I packed up what I need to inside the camper.  I went for another swim and then went for a walk around the campground.  I heated my left over pizza up for supper.  So delicious.  The best ever!
I was happy to hear Vikki was home safe.  

No comments: