Wednesday, July 4, 2018

7/4/18...More fun at the campground

I made pancakes for breakfast which sure made the kiddos happy
Cute Lucy laying by her dog dishes.
Peyton in her cute 4th of July outfit her grammy got her.  The stars on the skirt glow in the dark. So cute!
Isaac in the cute 4th of July outfit grammy got him.
Papa having fun with Jack, Peyton and Isaac
Isaac, Jack, Peyton and their Papa
Jack doing a good job golfing
Vikki, Rody, Isaac, Peyton, Jack and Papa having ice cream before going to the beach
Jack having a s'more
Isaac and Peyton having s'mores
I made pancakes for breakfast.  The kids were happy about that.  It was another warm day.  We went swimming and had lots of fun in the pool.  Bill is so cute with the kids in the water and has so much fun with them.  Love watching them play together.  I took Jack golfing, then Isaac wanted to join us, and then Peyton.  I took Jack's picture when we started and then forgot to get my camera out again.  Rody came up and we all went for ice-cream at the pavilion.  I came back and made dinner while they went to the beach.  In the evening, we had s'mores.

No comments: