Thursday, July 26, 2018

7/24/18...Went to breakfast, Spent the day with Melissa at hospital, Bruce took Hailey for appt. at U of M, Vikki had Evan and they all came up to the hospital, Hailey and Max spent the night

Papa and Evan...Bill made him the sling ping ball shooter.   Evan left it at our house and kept asking for it.  He called me to see if I could bring it, but I was at the hospital.  Papa made him happy and took it to him.

Peyton, Isaac, Papa and Evan

Hailey, Evan, Isaac, me, and Peyton at the hospital visiting Melissa

Peyton, Evan, Melissa and Isaac
Evan and his mommy
Hailey at U of M being silly with Big Bird


Bill and I went to breakfast.  After breakfast, I went up to the hospital to stay with Melissa.  Bruce was taking Hailey to a U of M appt.  They came up to the hospital before they went to U of M.  Vikki, Evan, Peyton and Isaac came up too.  Vikki surprised Melissa and I and brought us each a delicious bowl of fruit.  YUM!  That was so sweet of her.  Vikki and the kids left and then after a while Bruce and Hailey left.  Melissa and I played tonk.  I wonder the first one and she was ahead the second game but got tired so we decided to finish it later.  They didn't give Melissa physical therapy so I asked the aid about it.  She said she would walk Melissa down the hall.  She was sweet and went out of her way to do this so Melissa wrote a Stargram out for her.  It is getting harder for Melissa to walk so she knows she needs to go to the Rehab now.  They always help her get better and walking again.  Boo Hoo, I am crying because she can't go to BayShore this year.  We get to take the kiddos though and Peyton and Isaac.  I sure will miss Melissa there.  I picked up Hailey and Max and brought them to my house to watch movies and spend the night.  They are so good and are being so responsible.  I am blessed.  Bruce said Hailey's appt. went good.  She is backed up and needs to be on medicine to clean her out.

No comments: