Wednesday, July 18, 2018

7/18/18...The workers didn't come again today. I went to Meijer's. Kimmy and the boys came. We went to Melissas, Vikki and the twins came over. Bill picked the camper up.

Dangle I made Kenzie to hang in the car
Jacob and Wyatt.  
Jacob, Adam, me, Eli and Wyatt

Same picture as above except a different pose for Wyatt that I thought was cute so i posted both
Jack climbing his new climbing wall
Eli and Max on the top, Evan climbing, Adam, Hailey Jacob, Jack and Wyatt 
Eli, Max,
Adam, Hailey, Jacob, Evan, Jack and Wyatt

Jack, Eli and Evan playing

Adam and Evan

Hailey and Wyatt playing soccer

Wyatt is goalie and Hailey is trying to score

Evan and Hailey playing

Jack and Eli

Abby hiding under the picnic table.....she did pretty good with Wyatt.  
Wyatt found a place to lay in the lily of the tallies by the patio.  Two tired doggies

Isaac

They replaced our table and chairs with a booth in the camper.  I like it so much better.

Lots of storage underneath with two pullout drawers.


The guys working on the bathroom didn't come today.  Kimmy and the boys came.  So happy to be able to spend the day with them.  We went over to Melissa's and the kids had fun playing and Melissa, Kimmy and I had a nice time visiting.  We came back to my house and met Vikki and the kids at the corner so we got to my house at the same time.  We visited out on the deck and ate lunch.  I took Melissa to therapy.  When I got home, Bill was back with our camper.  He and Charlie went to pick it up.  I went inside to see how they fixed things and they did a great job.  They took the table and chairs out and put a booth in for us.  We love it!  Booths are so much easier with kids and so much more comfortable.  Lots more storage underneath too, and an extra bed for grandkids.  We relaxed, visited, the girls worked on training their dogs, Vikki and I shared her hammock which was almost touching the ground, we had ice cream and then it was time for me to leave and pick up Melissa.  Kimmy, Vikki and kiddos took the dogs to the dog park.  I got to therapy about 15 minutes early, so I watched Melissa's therapist work with her.  She was great and Melissa sure is working hard.  The therapist told me she blew her goals out of the water today!  She was very happy.  I took Melissa home and went in and saw the kids.  Bill and I got Philly Sandwiches from Charlies.  Bill had to go to his Marine Corp League meeting after that.  I went out to the camper and read my Bible, played worship music, made a dangle for Kenzie, and put some stuff back in the camper.  I got the cards out and ready because Bill told me to have stuff ready to play cards out there when he got home.  He was ahead the whole game, but I went out on the last hand and stuck him with some points and won.  We had fun and the booth is sure comfortable.  Love the table top too.  It doesn't  scratch easily like the one they took out of there.  Came in the house and watched the news.


No comments: