Thursday, July 26, 2018

7/25/18...Went to the hospital Finished playing tonk with Melissa, Melissa had Lynn for therapy, Bruce's mom came to stay with the kids so I can get packed for our camping trip

Isaac and Peyton
Max, Hailey, Evan and Abby
Jack, Debbie (Bruce's mom), Evan, Hailey and Max

Went to the hospital to see Melissa. We finished our game and she beat me.  It took a long time for me to get to 100 though because I didn't get high points.  We had fun.  After I left the hospital, I stopped at Vikki's.  Poor girl, the kids spilled all of her beads today.  That had to be a mess.  
Peyton's room looks beautiful.  She changed it around.  Evan wanted to help Vikki move furniture.  Evan said “I can help you and Isaac, I’m super strong! One time I picked up a two person couch with 2 parents on it.” Vikki was cracking up!!!! She said “thank you but can u play with Peyton so she doesn’t see everything I throw away!” And he said “yep! Come on Peyton let’s go outside!” He knew he was helping me hahaha  Thought that was hilarious.  Melissa got a good laugh out of that one.  
Melissa had her therapist, Lynn, that she had for so long back when she was so sick.  She always was such a great therapist and helped Melissa so much.  Melissa has been trying to find out where she worked now but couldn't.  Lynn saw Melissa's name on the list and said I'm having her for my patient.  Melissa was so happy as Lynn is who she always wanted to have and now she gets her while she's in.  She told Melissa she really  needs to go to the rehab.  I went to drop off Max and Hailey's things at there house and went in and visited with Bruce's mom for a few minutes.  

No comments: