Thursday, July 19, 2018

7/19/18...Sat on the deck and read my Bible, listened to worship music, and worked on the Newsletter for Faith Riders. Spent time in the camper...Went to Melissa's, Went to Visit John Wells, Went on ice cream run, Played cards with Wes and Gayla

Loved sitting under our pagoda to read my Bible, listen to worship music and work on the Newsletter

Tried making the table and booth into a bed. It was supper easy and is comfy.
Bill with John

Me with John 
When we took John for a walk, we spotted the ice cream parlor

John and Bill having their ice cream.  

Daryl, Bill Smith, Bill, Don, Gayla and Wes ready for take off from Meijer

Me, Gayla, Wes, Dan, Bill Smith and Daryl
Bill, Don and Wes in the ice cream line

Bill Smith, Bill, Andrea, Gayla, West taking my picture as I took this, Dan, and Daryl

Work for today, Wall studs up in utility room, switch moved to it, 


Lights are installed.  

They work (yay)  Our vent with heater will go over the big one.

Nice day for sitting out on deck.  Spent a lot of time out there.  The workers were here so it was a great place to be.  Our vanity for the bathroom came in so Bill picked it up.  It's so nice.  Went out to the camper for a while.  Made the booth into a bed and was happy it was long enough so I can stretch out, comfy and easy to set up.  Bill and I ate sandwiches for lunch and then I went to Melissa's. I picked up Frosty's and took them to Melissa and the kids.  Bruce put a nice handle on the door of their camper so Melissa can get in pretty easy now.  The step Vikki gave us that we don't need anymore worked great for Melissa too.   I cleaned Melissa's camper as I know it would be to hard for her right now and I wanted to help Bruce because I know he is very busy right now.  Melissa sat and visited me when I cleaned which was nice.  Nora woke up and came out to be with us too.  Melissa colored with her.  It sure was warm in her camper.  Melissa and I were both roasting and glad to get back into the air conditioned house.  I came home and got ready to go on our motorcycle ride to Merrill Dairy Bar.  We met everyone at Meijer in Shields and headed on the back roads to Merrill.  Don was our road captain.  The first time he's done it and he did great.  Our ice cream was yummy and we had a nice visit.  We went home on different back roads and had a very nice ride.  Wes and Gayla invited us over to play cards, so we went.  I kept getting pat hands and won.  What can I say.  They sure knew how to deal the cards to me.  Fun time with friends.
Melissa's appointment with the dr. in Owosso is tomorrow.  Praying she has a great appointment, the dr. has wisdom and Melissa had peace.  


No comments: