Friday, July 20, 2018

7/20/18...Melissa went to ER and was admitted to hospital, Kimmy and family left for Copper Harbor...Sure will miss them

Adam, Wyatt, Jacob, and Eli...they are on the way to Copper Harbor and are in the U.P.

This is a picture they posted at the Hilltop.  This is my very favorite place to get cinnamon rolls.  They are huge and delicious.  
They are in Kearsarge
I was happy to talk to Kimmy while she still had a signal.  Happy to see these pictures along their way too.  Now I have to wait til they go to Brockway Mountain.  Can't wait to hear of their adventure when they come home.

Melissa called me in the morning and had me come stay with the kids while Bruce took her to the Neurologist in Owosso.  Evan had norovirus and was throwing up.  He threw up twice while I was there and didn't any more after 10:16.  Melissa and Bruce got back and the dr. in Owosso wanted her to either go to her dr. or to the ER.  She didn't like the way Melissa's lungs sound and said she should go in for IV antibiotics.  Melissa tried to get to the dr. but ended up having to go to ER.  We prayed they would give her what she needed to get better and she got a good dr. who did. YAY.  Thanking Jesus.  I went to visit Marie and dusted her house and cleaned her 3 bathrooms for her.  She has tons of stuff to dust.  She was so happy to have it done.  She is a prayer warrior and is a blessing to so many of us.  I was happy I could help out.  

I am having Hailey and Jack tonight.  Max is going to Mulder's.  Waiting to hear where Evan is going.  Hailey and Jack are going with us to Rock the Island tomorrow.   Praying the rain comes early or holds off til later and we have a dry day.



No comments: