Tuesday, July 17, 2018

7/17/18...Went to Breakfast, Went to Melissa's, Home and then back to Melissa's, Praying for Vikki, Bill's file cabinet came,


Jack, me, Max and Evan

Isaac, me and Peyton
Bill working on his filing cabinet

We went to our breakfast at Sullivan's.  Becky and Louise were there.  They came down from Petosky.  Louise is going to be moving up there as Becky wants her to be close because she is having health issues.  Sure am going to miss her.  Keeping her in prayer because it's not easy for her leaving everything she is used to at 93 years old.  We all had a nice visit and prayed together.  
After breakfast, I went to Melissa's.  The kids sure had some good hugs for me and Nora was happy to see me.  I didn't stay long because I went back at 11:15 to watch Nora for her while Melissa went to a dr. appointment.  She is congested and it's been 10 days, so they put her on an antibiotic.  
Praying she is better quickly.  After I left there, I went to Vikki's to take Isaac his phone so he can fly his drone.  I was going to bring Peyton and Isaac home with me, but Vikki said they were being really good and were being really helpful.  Vikki is in pain from kidney stones again.  Praying for her too!  Peyton and Isaac had nice hugs and were happy to see me too.  I sure am blessed.  
I had a nice talk with Kimmy.  She and the boys are coming tomorrow.  More good hugs on the way.  I sure will miss them when they go to Copper Harbor.  I know someone who is going to be very happy to camp with them though!!!  They will be in good hands. Bill worked on putting his file cabinet together.  He is moving his big oak rollmop desk back upstairs.  I am so glad as it sure is a junk collector.....He knows how to heap it up with his stuff.  I worked on moving my files from the desk we have upstairs now to my file cabinet and printed labels for all of the folders.  It sure is lots nicer and more organized now.  Lots of being projects around here right now.

1 comment:

Lela said...

You bet...Copper Harbor will be a blast.