Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Here's the wood!!! 12/26/07

Well here are the pictures of the wood. As you can see it was lots of work!!!
Thanks Jared and Kimmy for all your many hours of hard work. We love and appreciate you. Thanks to dad for his many hours and hard work too! Can't forget to thank you too, Bruce, for the night you helped Jared cut up that big pile of wood while we had to go to Fred's birthday party. You are all loved and appreciated. Thanks to Vikki and Melissa for helping watch the kiddos so Kimmy and I could stack the wood. Mucho love to you. Boy are we ever glad that job is done. I also took a picture of the two rows of wood stacked the width of the shed, but somehow I got my feet instead. Don't know how I did that one. I will take another picture of it tommorow so you can see the rest. Bill worked so hard and I am so glad he can come home now and not have to run outside to split wood.Nice talking to Jared's mom on the phone today. I can't wait to try the shaker truck myself and enter the contest to see who can get it to go the farthest. Sounds like fun. I miss my boys. I know they are in good hands with Grandma and Grandpa Russell though.


2 comments:

The Daddy said...

wow thats a lot of wood.

Anonymous said...

I am beyond impressed. This tops anything we saw in the UP. I'm wondering how many tons were lifted and how many calories were burned. Maybe JB can figure that out. This morning the weather man said your were going to get dumped on. The radar gave that same impression. We're still green and gray and will be that way for at least a week. Happy New Year.