Sunday, December 7, 2008

12/5/08 Fun at Kimmy's

Today I took Mocha with me to dad's in the morning. I told him I was going to have Mocha groomed at Kimmy's. After a while he said, how about if you drive my car and I go with you to Kimmy's. I was happy he wanted to go along. We headed out and it was close to lunch time so we were going to stop and get a burger, cut when I called Kimmy she said she had stuff for us for lunch. We got there and got our great greetings and than we had a wonderful lunch. Thankyou Kimmy! She did a great job of grooming Mocha, with some help from the boys. Mocha was very good for her which I was happy about. Thanks so much, Kimmy, for making Mocha look so beautiful. Great job!!!














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love that pictures. I'm so glad Grandpa came along also. The boys sure had fun playing with you. I love that first picture of Grandpa and Adam. It was cute how he crawled up next to him.