Sunday, August 30, 2009

8/30/09 Happy Anniversary Kimmy and Jared!!!!

Today I stopped to get my dad's paper and check on him, then I headed to church. Bill preached in both services today and God really annointed him. It was a great message which touched alot of hearts including mine. He let God use him and it was outstanding how he did. The kids, grandkids and Bill's brother Fred were there so we were very happy about that and very blessed. Many people from Bill's work came and some from CMA which was nice. They had to run off more CD's than the girl working on them had ever seen. PTL! Hailey moved into my Sunday School Class today. I walked her back, but I don't get to teach until next Sunday. I am excited about having her in my class. We came back to our house and had chili which I had going in crock pots and cake and ice cream for Bill's birthday. Rody's birthday was the 24th so it was a shared celebration for him too. It was Kimmy and Jared's 6th anniversary so we celebrated that too and had a special anniversary angel food cake for them. It's the only kind of cake Kimmy will eat so it was fun to make and have for them. She was really happy when she saw I had strawberries for over it. After everyone left, we watched Jacob and Adam while Kimmy and Jared went out to celebrate their anniversary.
The boys were very good as usual. We went outside to play for a long time. The boys liked swinging, sliding and playing in the sand. They rode bikes afterwards.
It was so funny. Jacob hooked his bike up to our motorcycle camper and would try to pull it. I should have taken a picture, but didn't.











Jacob and Adam watching papa get rid of the nest.

Papa getting the hornet nest and squishing it so the boys can slide.






Kenzie turned my plain cake in to a beautiful decorated cake. She is so artistic. Thank you Kenzie. Hailey helped her with some letters and did a great job. Thank you Hailey.










My girls trying out our new mattress...they look pretty compfy

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Love the picture of us three girls trying out your new mattress.

Melissa said...

Dad did such an awesome job preaching today!

Kimmy said...

Wow, you posted again! Nice pictures. Thanks for the chili and cake (and strawberries). It sure was yummy. Love you.

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hailey said...

nanailoveyoueopuyuuijhaileyun gh ryrg6v 577573g865g899yyv mjkmmgbn jgvnfvnescgavamnajmgybxvfrevn8icncjhuanansbcnanaxcbvghdebctg6ggcgg7646466665r7efvyty7ytu9u0u86778777776776vd76370707070mfnnanabrbv3du8yfv 7n7ghtg7tnkyhbvttk,dchfy76hrter4hc

Vikki's Blog said...

Awe I got home tonight and checked out your blog, cuz I thought you would have pics from your new camera on here. I wanna c some pics from it so bad.