Monday, March 30, 2009

3/30/09

Today I took Grandpa shopping to three stores. He's always fun to be around.
I got home and put my groceries away and then I tried to call Bill. As I was waiting to leave him a message, my home phone rang and it was him calling me. I went with him to visit a family whose dad had just passed away and Bill is doing the memorial service. I volunteer where Bill works so I can go with him to some of his visitations. They were such a sweet family. I have met the nicest people when I go along. We went out for lunch and had a very nice time. I love spending time together. I am puting on some pictures I took of my sweet grandchildren that I didn't get posted right away. I forgot to mention, the other day I called grandpa and instead of going to his speaker phone, he answered the one on the wall. I asked him if he had his hearing aids in because he didn't seem to be understanding what I was saying, and he answered, "No, I don't have a hangover." I had to laugh so hard.



Grandpa bowling on the Wii













2 comments:

Kimmy said...

Grandpa is so funny! Great picture. Love ya!!!

Vikki's Blog said...

I love the picture of Grampa bowling!!! Its so cute