Sunday, March 29, 2009

Welcome to the family Abby Doll 3/28/09

I got to watch Jack today while Bruce and Melissa went to pick up their new puppy. Jack was so sweet and such a good baby. I loved how he would just let me hold him and was so content. What a precious baby. He never fussed once. I loved the way he eats his food. No mess. He opens wide and loves his food. Vikki, Kenzie and Rody came over so they could see the new puppy when Bruce and Melissa got back. I made chicken, mashed potatoes, and corn for dinner. Vikki picked up Grandpa for me and he came to eat with us and to see the new puppy too. We all ate and then the puppy and his family arrived. Hailey was so excited to show us all Abby Doll. She is such a cute puppy and seems to have a great personality. Bruce, Melissa and the kids ate before they left. It was a great day.

















3 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute pictures with the puppy. Glad everyone was over and got to see her. I love all the pictures of Jack too. Thanks for watching him. I ♥ U

Kimmy said...

Love the pictures. Thanks for posting Mom. Love ya!

Vikki's Blog said...

Thankyou for posting, I love it when you post, but I HATE that pic of me. SICK!!! The rest of the pics are awesome. ♥ u