Thursday, May 22, 2008

5/22/08

Here's Kenzie's new bird. Her other bird was mean so she kept it for two weeks like they told her where she bought it, thinking it might get nicer. It didn't so Kenzie called the pet shop and asked if she could bring it back and trade it for another one. They said she needed to talk to the manager so to call back at 3. She called and he was really nice and let her bring it back and get a new one. Well, she got her bird and named him Harley.
Of course Papa Bill approved of that name. He is the nicest bird. He lets her hold him, pet him, pick him up etc. and never tries to bite and doesn't squack. I even hold him and enjoy him. Papa hasn't quite got there yet however. Mocha and Harley get along very well too. I have tons of great pictures of Adam's birthday party to put on the blog. I resized them tonight so tomorrow will try to get them all on.



3 comments:

The Daddy said...

you mean big bad Bill is scared of a little birdy!

Anonymous said...

Kenzie, your new bird is beautiful. I am so proud of you for handling the situation yourself. Your a brave girl. You look so pretty. I love you!!! Nice name too. Is the bird going to stay there at Nana and Papa's house? Your Mom and I sure had lots of fun with our birds, Chester and Sunshine. Can't wait to see him in person. See ya tomorrow at the wedding.

Anonymous said...

Kenzie do you have any idea how proud I am of you for handling the bird situation so maturely. You are so much braver then me aunt kimmy and aunt missy ever were. I just cant believe you handled it all by yourself. Thats awesome. I love you. Beautiful bird, Im glad hes nice. You sure showed them hu? Cant wait to meet Harley.