Friday, May 23, 2008

5/23/08

Notice who's up in that big tree. Don't know how Jared managed that. But it reminds me that he's tops in my book. Here are pictures of our little sweetie Adam's birthday. What a fun party for all of us. We sure enjoyed ourselves. Looking forward to Jacob's now. Notice the picture of Adam looking over all of his shirts. What a good little one year old to be interested in his clothes he received.
Vikki worked hard putting all those curls in Hailey's hair for her dance picture. She did a great job and Hailey looked beautiful. Aunt Missy and Hailey picked me up so I could video Hailey's dance class. Hailey danced beautifully. I couldn't believe how she knew all the steps. Good job Hailey! Afterward they came over to meet Kenzie's bird and we took these pictures. As you can see, Aunt Missy loved the bird, but Hailey kind of kept her distance. I spent the day with grandpa today. We cleaned his house (he cleaned the two porches which he hasn't been able to do in a while.) While the kitchen floor dried, I took him out to eat lunch. It was a sad day as it was a year ago today that mom passed away. We went to the cemetary and took a big potted hanging planter. It looks so nice. Then we rode around the park and also went riding to look for turkeys. Actually, we see more in grandpa's back yard than we seen riding around. We came to our house and grandpa looked over the camper we got to pull behind the motorcycle. He really liked it and though we should try it out right away.

































5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow your doing great at blogging.
I cant even believe thats Melissa in that picture kissing the bird. I cant even imagine her. Thats so awesome that the bird is so nice. Love you and see ya tomarrow.

Melissa said...

Love the pictures. Thanks for coming to dance class and videoing it for me. Love Ya!

Melissa said...

I love your bird, Kenzie. It's the nicest bird I've ever seen.

The Daddy said...

Did Jared say he could see Downtown Detriot from up in the tree??

Anonymous said...

I think Jared said he could see your place in Indiana...Could you see him waving???