Thursday, May 29, 2008

5/29/08

Busy day today...Kenzie was going on a field trip and the bag she packed was too big. After I dropped her off at school, I went and picked up a small back pack for her to take and dropped it off at the office for them to give to her. I turned around and her teacher was behind me so he said he would take it to her. I ran to the bank for grandpa, then went to Sam's to get some pop for grandpa. Went back to his house, and then we planted more corn in the garden. I headed home to make sloppy joes for supper so it would be ready to drop off at grandpa's when I picked up Kenzie from school at 4:15. Kenzie and I took his clothes off the line for him, then came home to eat and get ready to go to her concert. She was in the strings orchestra and they did a fantastic job.
We all loved hearing them play. Outstanding job Kenzie!!






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kenzie, you did such a good job playing in the orchestra. I'm so glad we were able to come. Hailey and Max loved watching you too. Great job! Love, Aunt Missy

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting the pictures on here. I wish I could have came. :o(
Love you

Anonymous said...

Kenzie, you look so beautiful. I'm glad Nana video taped it for us to see. We love you!

Anonymous said...

Did you notice Kenzie and I had on matching shoes. I didn't until I looked at the picture.

Anonymous said...

Thats cute. And your wearing opposite black and white.