Wednesday, February 10, 2010

2/11/09

Kenzie's pet racoon Mo in the basement window well.


Well we finally got at painting the basement. It was fun painting with Bill and Kenzie. Kenzie stuck right to it and did fantastic. She will do great on the missionary trip helping people this year. Anyway it sure looks lots better than it did. I put some pictures on of it.

Snow in Kenzie's hair after playing outside in the snow.


Kenzie made this beautiful Snow carving of a dog. She should enter in the snowfest. It's better than some of the ones I saw there. I thought she did awesome.
Notice the candles for eyes. Very clever huh?






















3 comments:

Vikki's Blog said...

GREAT JOB!!! It looks awesome!!!

Melissa said...

The basement looks great. I like the color you picked. Kenzie sure did a good job on the snow dog. Good idea to use candles for the eyes. Love ya!

Kimmy said...

The basement looks great! I can't wait to come see it in person.
Kenzie, Great snow dog! and I'm glad to see your raccoon is back:) I love you!